Monday, October 15, 2012

week ten: the final push

My appointment is on Thursday - so, my intense weight loss journey ends. I did not reach my doctor's goal of 20 pounds in 10 weeks, but I am down 12.5 pounds this morning - and, I am really proud of that number. I am not going to quit the weigh loss plan entirely, but I plan to ease up on the severity. Who can live up to 1,050 net calories a day long term?! No one. That's because it's ridiculous.

BingeFest 2012 begins Thursday evening. I have a list of places I want to eat at over the weekend. (this is the least inspiring thing I have typed in the last 10 weeks, but it is true.) I plan to visit Grinders for John (who needs his pizza fix) and my favorite Indian buffet with the parents. I will be attending a wedding shower and a housewarming party, and to top it off in style, I will eat whatever my heart desires at Maple Leaf Festival on Sunday (hellooooo funnel cakes and turkey legs!)

Then, I will start again on Monday. The new plan aims for 10 pounds by Christmas, with 1550 calories a day. Hallelujah. I love my daily exercises too, so those will stay. They make me feel really great about myself and my strength. Also, I bought skinny jeans two sizes down over the weekend. Holler!

Oh yeah, remember that other thing I did to get healthy? I survived that too. Two months.

3 comments: