Tuesday, April 17, 2012

pandemonium & half broke horses

We're reading the Delirium trilogy, and I have just finished reading Pandemonium, the second book. If you are into YA, dystopian books right now (i.e. the Hunger Games), you would probably like this trilogy too. Set in a world where LOVE is defined as a disease and everyone must be cured, the books show a controled, predictable world... and as you probably expected, right before the main character is cured, she falls in love. Quick reads - fun books. I recommend!

Also - I never wrote about Half Broke Horses - what a great book! If you liked The Glass Castle, go pick this one up today.

Now books have trailers? Check out the Delirium one:


1 comment:

  1. I looked on IMDB and it looks like a possible movie in 2013. I also really want to read Divergent.

    ReplyDelete