Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I loved this book just as much as Divergent. I really appreciated that this book didn't just feel like a transition to the third book. I think it was just as entertaining and suspenseful as the first. I can't say enough great things about this book and I am still day dreaming about Four... oh, Four. He might be my favorite boy character in a book.

Anyway - Read these books. I recommend. It'll make you feel like a happy, love-crazed teenage girl ready to rebel against the authority. Can't wait for the third book to come out!

1 comment:

  1. My teacher leader pal Monica doesn't like to read. But someone just gave her Divergent! Which means I get it now! Excited. And I'm excited to hear there might be some love involved. My own life is lacking. :-)

    ReplyDelete