Monday, June 2, 2014

38 Weeks: Baby Month!


Weeks: 38 weeks

Weight gain: 23 pounds

Weird Pregnancy Things: Heartburn. Sleeping. Sleeping with heartburn... that's pretty much the problem. At least I can see the end in sight.

What we've been up to: Cleaning! Vacuuming blinds; cleaning out the pantry and deep freeze; taking everything out of the closet, cleaning said closet, and putting everything back... you know, the important things to do before a baby comes.... I feel like it is completely out of my control how illogical I am about the cleaning that needs to be done before baby arrives.

Love this comparison - 28 weeks vs. 38 weeks.
I don't think there is anything "dropped" looking about this baby.
I think we'll be here for a while...

John made these adorable curtain holdbacks!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to come over to my house and clean! Apparently somehow I missed the "nesting" gene! All I want to do is sit on the couch and eat ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!!! And sounding ready!!! Come on babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete