Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally.

After writing my 101 in 1,001 list back in November, weight loss became one of my focuses. The last few times in my life I made attempts to lose weight, I did just that - lost weight, and then gained it in the euphoria of losing weight. This time, I wanted to start learning more about food, in general. Thanks to my fitness pal, I have been able to learn a lot more about the food I eat and I am starting to find a healthy balance. The site is great - I record the food I eat (and their database includes every brand imaginable), record my exercise, and I can plan goals for myself... for free.

Today I am happy to say I have reached my five pound mark. It is a great way to end the week.

1 comment:

  1. WHO-HOO! I'm on a similar journey...I call it Project 180. A big part of it is learning how to keep that weight off after I lose it (again). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete