Tuesday, May 20, 2014

36 Weeks: Overheated

 
Weeks: 36 weeks

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Weird Pregnancy Things: Not really weird, but I finally have stretch marks.... sadness. I was thinking that I had maybe lucked out? No such. They grow in numbers, color, and size each day. Boo. Other than that, I am just hot. Even last week when we got the freak 60 degree weather in Kansas City, I was hot.

What we've been up to: My birthday was over the weekend, my office is throwing a baby shower tomorrow, and John turns 30 on Thursday! Busy week. I am taking extra vacation this week to give myself a five day weekend, and then there are just three weeks of work left!

Week 35 photos:






2 comments:

  1. Looking good!!! Don't worry about those stretch marks!! This late in the game, they'll probably go away pretty quickly! If you haven't, try some coconut oil as a moisturizer in the am and pm....or Bio Oil at Target is good, too! You're so close!!!!!! :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them at 28 weeks. It was sad...but inevitable. You look great!

    ReplyDelete