Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ooo baby I love your way: 23 weeks

Obviously the last few weeks have not been joyful,
but the thought of new life brings hope
and gives us all something to look forward to.
 
 
Weeks along: 23 weeks

Weight gain: 6 pounds

Fruit baby: Eggplant
Last week the baby was a spaghetti squash, which sounds much larger...

Cravings: meh.

Random: Baby names chosen! The girl name has been something we've talked about for years, but the middle name came to us in the last couple months. The boy name was chosen randomly last week. We both just thought it sounded right. After my dad's funeral last week, the family put boy names in a hat. My cousin's daughter Peyton's suggested name was chosen first - Jacob. Hopefully she forgets she won, because that is not the name! Paul's suggestion was my favorite - Ronald McJonathan. Our choice came out of nowhere, on a quiet drive to my parent's house.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so jealous you've picked out names already!!!! Girl #3 is proving to be very difficult! It's already starting to drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Can't believe you already have names picked out....and have only gained 6 pounds! I'm way behind you in some aspects....and WAY ahead of you in others! :)

    ReplyDelete