Thursday, August 30, 2012

weight loss confessions

Today marks three weeks since I was told to lose weight, and 18 days since I decided to rid my life of other bad habits. I thought that in honor of feeling like I am over the "hump," I would confess some things to anyone out there that is reading my rants. 
  • The first time I got my calories all wrong and went over INTO THE RED was on day five. John was taking a shower, so I grabbed a bag of Doritos and went to town. In the midst of all the pandemonium of that week's episode of Bachelor Pad, I got lost in that bag of Doritos. Lesson? You cannot lie to your dieting app or to your husband when he finds you all elbow deep in fake cheese.
  • One day last week John came home with a drink from Krisy Kreme. He tried to say that he just stopped to get a coke... but the proof was in his beard. Needless to say, said beard is gone now, and I have to admit that I have wondered if it is so he can't get caught "not supporting me."
I was thinking that I should have taken a "before" picture; however, after reviewing tagged photos on Facebook it looks like I happened to have two full body shots of me taken the week before I started all this. The first is perfect, because you can see me positioned next to all my skinny gal pals (I am on the far left), and the second is great because hula hooping doesn't allow for "sucking the tummy in" like I did the rest of the day I wore that shirt.
BEFORE


No comments:

Post a Comment