Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Girl on Fire!

I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy on Sunday! I even went back and read the first couple pages of Mockingjay to see what Jackie must have thought when she read that book second! A while back when I finished the first book, Victoria commented "Team Peeta!" here on my blog, and I thought... well, duh she had to save Peeta. Oh no. I had no idea. The twists, the turns, the horrors.

I loved these books, and I even loved the last one that some of my friends have not been happy with. But... no spoilers here. I won't ruin it for anyone.

Now onto the other trilogy I have been avoiding... I need to pick The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo back up and finish it. I am sure I will read to a point in the book that makes me want to keep reading and finish it... I am just not there yet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo took me 200 pages to get into it. But then I was SUNK. I couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do take forever to get into, but you will hopefully get there.

    I might have to re-read the Hunger Games books in correct order again. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete