Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tortured lullaby

I am really enjoying The Bachelorette - Thank you for getting rid of Kasey, Ali! I did, however, feel sorry for him when he had to sit in the snow outside of the cave while her and the wrestler chatted. AWKWARD. I have a couple favorites... FRANK, Roberto, Chris and Kirk. These, to me, are the only ones to consider. Frank is my favorite... just my type. Pick him, Ali!

Okay housewives... I love you too. Kelly, I thank you for your continual delusion during the reunion shows. Thank you for bringing attention to the tough issue that is systematic bullying. Cookadoodle doo. I love you for your delusion as well, Danielle. You're a moron. You must be from the same planet as Kelly. But, please stay on ours, because life is more fun with you on my tv. Anyone else hooked on Watch What Happens Live? I heart Ben Weiner and Danielle's song was creepy and lovely... is she really dating that chick? Tortured lullaby? Do you also want to hear her theory on Dina's exit? Oh... so exciting.

True Blood - You are hot hot hot. Especially you, Eric.

That's about it... not much tv on right now! But, I did finish reading The Help... wowza. I teared up at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment