Friday, June 11, 2010

Big 12, Big Flop.

Colorado: No one cared about you anyway.

Nebraska: Thanks a lot for nothing. I guess $20 mil is better than a lot of history.

Kansas fans: Why do you keep putting up anti-KSU stuff on Facebook and Twitter about us trying to piggy back to a good conference? No. We just like like our history and wish things weren't changing - at least that is what I think the majority of us want. A friend posted on Facebook this morning that the Cats keep whining about our beloved rivalry and how the true rivalry is with MU. I don't care who you are... when you are raised in Kansas, you are asked from the time you are born where your allegiance is - at least in Wichita! I probably answered "I'm a Jayhawk" until I was in high school. Started saying "Go Cats" around my junior year... either way, I would be sad to see the end of the KU/MU border war and the KSU/KU sunflower showdown. Maybe I am just a sucker for memories...

Big 12: Go get some new teams so we don't have to split up!

Go cats! ...but don't go to Mountain West.

No comments:

Post a Comment