Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do Not Disturb

If you haven't heard from me lately, don't send a search party... We started watching Lost. From the beginning. With no expectations. And...

We are obsessed! We have given up on all other television, conversations, sleep, cooking, socializing... the list goes on. And, this will continue until we are caught up - I am sure of it.

We are almost done with the second season, and we only began last week. Add up those hours of my life that I won't get back! haha.

I am excited, though, to know that even though I missed years of Lost Love, I will be sitting on my couch, loving this show, during the live airing of the conclusion.

4 8 15 16 23 42,
paige

3 comments:

  1. YEAAAHHHHHHHHH! Best show ever!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Lost Season One from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to start watching it.... I guess I better get ready to disappear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...you'll never be the same. Good luck w/ the hibernation period.

    ReplyDelete